Trusts & Estates
We represent clients in all aspects of estate planning and trust administration from minimizing the impact of taxes to business succession planning We provide legal representation on wealth management matters to families and individuals, estates and trusts, family offices, closely-held businesses and foundations. Our practice extends beyond the traditional preparation of wills and trusts and includes:
- Revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, dynasty trusts, and asset protection trusts.
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs).
- Grantor-Retained Annuity Trusts and Unitrusts (GRATs and GRUTS).
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGTs).
- Charitable trusts.
- Creation of family limited partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Buy-sell, employment, deferred compensation, and stock-bonus agreements.
- Planning with life insurance.
- Preparation of Marital Agreements (prenuptial and postnuptial agreements).
In addition to providing estate planning services, our trusts and estates attorneys assist clients in the administration of trusts and estates in matters from the probate of wills to fulfilling fiduciary obligations.