A native of Aspen, Anne Marie graduated cum laude from Middlebury College in Vermont in 1989 and with honors from the University of Colorado School of Law in 2000. She takes a practical approach to resolving client issues in an efficient manner. Anne Marie works closely with her clients, real estate professionals and other attorneys in the evaluation, purchase and development of real property, including associated water rights. She also assists her clients on a variety of water issues, ranging from seeking simple water supplies through either the State Engineer’s Office or water court to golf courses, ski areas and metropolitan districts with complex water plans. Her practice also continues to include assisting her clients in other real property, land use, landlord/tenant, banking and foreclosure issues.
Anne Marie is a former president of the Pitkin County Bar Association and is also on the Board of Directors for the Aspen Hall of Fame, Aspen Youth Center, Early Learning Center, Light Ranch at Old Snowmass Charitable Foundation, Flatirons/Chapin Wright Scholarship committee and Red Mountain Ditch Company and is actively involved in the local schools and ski club. She continues to make Aspen her home with her husband and two children.
- Middleburg College, B.A., cum laude, 1989
- University of Colorado at Boulder, J.D., 2000
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Colorado Bar Association
- Pitkin County Bar Association
- President, Pitkin County Bar Association, 2010-2011
- Vice President, Pitkin County Bar Association, 2009-2010
- Treasurer, Pitkin County Bar Association, 2008-2009