Lennie has been practicing in Aspen since 1966 primarily in the areas of transactional law with emphasis in real estate sales and purchases for single family and multi-family residential and commercial as well as real property financing. Lennie represents clients in land use matters and business entity formation and administration. Lennie also maintains an active practice for clients involving Utah properties being developed along the burgeoning I-15 corridor.
Lennies has the highest rating available to attorneys in Martindale Hubbell, an AV with a peer-rating of 5 .0 out of 4. Lennie has served on numerous bar association committees and is a former Vice President of the Colorado Bar Association and former President of the Pitkin County Bar Association. Lennie’s past experience also includes being an Aspen Municipal Judge and the Pitkin County Attorney.
With this extensive experience, Lennie acts as a willing mentor for other attorneys in the firm and for other professionals who seek his advice in his areas of expertise.
- University of Colorado, B.S., 1962
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1966
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Colorado Bar Association
- Utah State Bar
- Pitkin County Bar Association
- Vice President, Colorado Bar Association (1981-1982)
- President, Pitkin County Bar Association (1967)
- Municipal Judge, Aspen, Colorado (1968-1973)
- Pitkin County Attorney (1970-1974)